Re: who makes windshield graphics for cars?

To: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who makes windshield graphics for cars?
From: Donna Barham <dmbarham@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:02:28 -0700
If you don't mind working with an out of state company

http://www.motorsportsgraphics.com/
is in North Carolina

They do a great job on decals and have a very high quality product.
We use them for our spec miata race cars and are very happy.
Send them or email them a logo and they can reproduce it.

Whatever company you decide to use it is very important to get a GOOD
quality decal, makes a huge difference in the application.  So if you
aren't sure of the quality, try one and see if you like it before
ordering a lot.

-Donna
specmiatawest.com
myspecmiata.com