Marina - a great time!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Marina - a great time!
From: Greg Retkowski <greg@rage.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:07:35 -0700 (PDT)
  The SCCA event at marina this previous weekend was my first autocross
and _wow_ what a great time! It was great to see how diverse a group
autocrossing draws, I saw everything from track-only open-wheelers to a
taurus stationwagon out there on the course! I look forward to attending
many events in the future and improving my skills and times. Everyone I
talked to was great, a more friendly and knowledgeable group would be hard
to find!

  Finally I want to express great thanks to Jake and Anthony, and everyone
else involved for putting together this great event!

See you at the next one!

-- Greg

Greg Retkowski/ Network Systems Administrator/ Raging Network Services
greg@rage.net         http://www.rage.net/~greg/         ICQ#119628769