Re: Round 14 Thank-Yous

To: "Jake Hodges" <jake@codeworm.com>
Subject: Re: Round 14 Thank-Yous
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:40:47 -0700
Jake,
Set-up Crew was Ed Rito, Barry Chafin, Mathew Rehrer, Greg Retkoski, Donna
Barham, Paul Barham, Alan Gruner, Charlies Cox, Arnold Escano, and Andrew
Clark. Bryan, Don, Durk, there in the morning having to pitch in doing
routine boxing and chalking, were there at the closeout. If I missed anyone
I am truly sorry because it was so needed and appreciated.

Special thanks to Natalie for working multiple trailer jobs during the day
and for the event pickup (She warned me about collecting licenses for funs
but I tried the honor system for the second time; My faith was misplaced).
All in all, a good day. The marina staff was great, we landed the navy plane
without incident or delay so we have that procedure down now. And Jake, you
did a great job and a really neat course, and it was a pleasure.
Tony