Elect Ms. Katie was:

To: katiekelly@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Elect Ms. Katie was:
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2003 22:48:15 -0000
I will vote for you if Carl first donates $10 million to SFR and it's chapters
for the purpose of continually explaining to all those unlicensed drivers that
they can not enter our events without a license. I suspect we will have to hire
law enforcement officers to do the explaining. If you are not elected or there
is anything left after you are recalled, we can add it to the site fund(s).

I predict 75+ years olds will outnumber the rest of us quite significantly, and
that at least the fastest half of them will always end up in the top 75% at any
event.

I think Pat should be the chief of senior herding at all SCCA events in
California because she has already admitted to being the one that gets blamed
for everything you do.

You should be careful to explain that the SCCA will NOT be paying off the $38B
state deficit.

Your friend,
Rich

Ps. Another Katie has previously copyrighted your subject.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com