Misquoted!, was: Barry Spencer for Governor

To: Miata@pacbell.net
Subject: Misquoted!, was: Barry Spencer for Governor
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2003 17:10:49 -0000
Well if you are going to go flinging this all over the place, I have to say I
never endorsed the missionary position as mandatory. I simply referenced Pat's
acknowlegement that mothers always get blamed.

And a philosophical question for Barry to ponder:
If a man says something and there are no women present, is he still wrong?

Rich

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:06:25 -0700 Dennis & Sherry Armstrong
<Miata@pacbell.net> wrote:
>  I don't believe that Barry has these qualities.

> From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
> > Rich is correct. It's always the lady screwing up.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com