Re: Barry Spencer for Governor

To: "Ms Katie Kelly" <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Barry Spencer for Governor
From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:54:47 -0700
I think Katie and I should both run as a team. I would enjoy making the
following changes.

Doctors,

If you have to return to the doctors office/surgery because you're still not
feeling well. You get charged for the second visit.

Attorneys,

When you pay a $1500 retainer, your first statement can be $5000 and you
didn't authorize the increase.
You get paid for every phone call.

Auto Business,

If the repair doesn't completely fix the problem the first time, the shop
has to fix it for free the second time. Even when it's the part that failed
that cost $50, so you may make $20 on the parts, but it could cost the shop
$1000 in labor to replace it.
Can't charge customer's for tech advise, or phone calls.
You can't charge 1c more than the estimated price.

The state and cities are very hard on a small business. Why can doctors and
attorneys get away with the above and the auto business cannot???????

Thanks

Barry