Re: Car Talk rerun with Charlie

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Talk rerun with Charlie
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:29:08 -0700
I get it. "Our" Charlie. In that case, I would check it out. I do have a
radio, although in the Republican irony of all times, in the canyon we live in
the only FM station I can get is Pacifica Radio out of Berkeley. They make NPR
sound like apologists for the NRA.. So, You're implying its posible for my
Italian brothers to go off on tangents? Obscure tangents, no less? I don't
think so. Our family reunions are so right to the point. Plus, the
overeducation part is, for us, just sort of an averaging thing. I'll cop to
the wacko part.

Antonio Tabacco di Lentini
(that village is the pits)