Steering Committeee meeting

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Committeee meeting
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:04:26 -0400
The next SF Region Solo II Steering Committee meeting is at 7:30 p.m.,
Tuesday, Oct. 21 at Ricky's Sports Bar in San Leandro.

A previous message I sent had an incorrect date. Here's that message again
with the correct date.

All Solo II drivers are welcome to attend Solo II Steering Committee
meetings to express concerns and voice their opinions.
        Only Steering Committee members may vote.
        To become a San Francisco Region Solo II Steering Committee member,
and to maintain membership, you must have competed in a minimum of nine (9)
SFR Solo II events during the previous year and petition the committee for
membership. A 2/3rds majority vote is required for acceptance. Generally
the Steering Committee wants a potential member to attend at least three
monthly meetings before voting on that person's membership.
        Normally the Steering Committee meets on the third Tuesday of each
month. We have been alternating sites this year between Coco's in Sunnyvale
and Ricky's Sports Bar in San Leandro (150th Ave and E. 14th St.)  The
October meeting to be at 7:30 p.m., Oct. 21 (third Tuesday) at Ricky's.
        You're invited to attend our next meeting and learn how to run the
"show."

--John Kelly