Re: Great Event! Slush #3

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Event! Slush #3
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:20:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
-----Original Message-----
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Sent: Oct 13, 2003 10:09 AM
To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Event!  Slush #3

> I want to thank Sean and Erin for running such a great event, and
> having time for fun runs in the afternoon.  The course was not only
> fun, but challenging: it wasn't easy to nail it right away.  My times
> were still improving after six runs.

Yeah, what you said. :)  My only real gripe with the course was that the
braking zone at the finish was too short and WAAAAY too bumpy.

> I think the Miata likes the moguls...

I'm inclined to agree with you there.  And my Miata's running much stiffer
springs than yours.

I've decided the secret to success at Candlebump is knowing how fast you can
negotiate the rough stuff.  And of course keeping the pedal down even when your
brain is begging you to let up :)

Scot