AutoX video for the SF car show

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AutoX video for the SF car show
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:22:47 -0700
Hey everyone,
This is Natalie Tabacco, I'm not on ba-autox so I'm using my dad's email.  I
was talking to Barry at the steering committee meeting on Tuesday and we
decided that for the SCCA booth at the auto show, I was going to put
together a little video about autocrossing.  So be prepared to see my
brother and I running around at Oakland with a camera asking silly
questions.  We mean to ask for interviews and such, so be sure to volunteer
if you want to be in the movie.  But, to get to the point, what I really
need from you guys is cockpit videos.  I would like any and all sorts, keep
in mind I can't put them all on, but I'd like a variety to chose from.  And
not only clean runs as well, spins and total wipe-outs are encouraged!  You
can send them to my email address: gutsy52@juno.com or put 'em on disc and
give 'em to me at Oakland on the 2nd. Thanks guys!  ~Natalie