Looking for a good impact wrench

To: "Bay Area-Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a good impact wrench
From: "Noel E. Esporo" <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:10:37 -0700
I'm in the market for a "good", sorta-inexpensive ($50-100) pneumatic impact
wrench. Anyone know of any good brands? I've been scanning through Harbor
Freight and I noticed they have Central Pneumatic, Ingersoll-Rand or Chicago
Pneumatic. Which brand is good and does it matter? And a stupid question: is
a $20 impact wrench just as good as a $100 one? Help an unknowledgeable
person out! :) Thanks in advance!

Noel, searching for an impact wrench, Esporo