paging Jake, Russ, or Mark

To: <BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: paging Jake, Russ, or Mark
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:11:17 -0800
HI guys! Do you have a course map drawn up yet for this weekend at Oakland?
If so, can you email it (or fax it to me at 925-254-5642) so I can give it
to my kids? They are trying to get a crew together to do a video for the
SCCA booth at the Moscone show (looks like the SCCA managed to get about
50,000 sq. ft. to showcase motorsports).

Not sure they can get this together to pull off, but the idea is to do a
time lapse of a dawn arrival (never mind that neither of them has ever
gotten up before about 10:00 on a weekend that I've noticed anyway)  and
show the whole sequence of arrival, setup, walkthrough, and first run. Great
idea but it means they need to know where the motor home will end up being
parked to set the tripod and aim to camera from the upper coliseum walk
around. The plan is to keep it there for the take down at the end of the
day, but I do know that Doug is double booked so hope this can come off.
Thanks.
Tony