Smog question on 1976 truck

To: "Autox List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smog question on 1976 truck
From: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <soloii@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:10:28 -0800
Sorry for the lack of Autocross content, but I have a simple question to be
answered offline.

I have a 1976 Chevy 4x4 Scottsdale with a 350 V-8
Full time four-wheel drive.

I need to know what is smog legal for this truck.
It currently does not have Catalytic Converters.
I have no idea how this guy did that.

It also has dual exhaust

I am pretty sure the lack of Catalytic Converters is not legal, but is the
dual exhaust?

Please e-mail me directly.

If anyone knows someone trustworthy in the East Bay that can assist with a
low cost smog I would appreciate it.

Also, does anyone have experience swapping out the full time transfer case
and front axle with an axle with locking hubs?

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]