Re:Round 1

To: lollipop487@comcast.net
Subject: Re:Round 1
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2004 19:57:32 -0000
On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:08:41 -0800 Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net> wrote:
> Please double check for errors as soon as possible. Like how come Patrick
> Jones' quick time is exactly the same as Tito Solis' time? Anybody? Anybody?
> That's what is on the cards, but I suspect one of the two is an error!!

Tito ran group 5, Patrick ran group 6. Similar times from those two in those
conditions aren't terribly unlikely and it has to happen once in a great while
that two people do get times identical to the thousandth of a second.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com