Rover based Elise in BM for National Tours

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rover based Elise in BM for National Tours
From: Patrick Jones <pcjones33@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:32:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi - As an update, I just heard from Doug Gill at SCCA
headquarters and I am allowed to run the National
Tours as a B-Mod car under the guise of a
full-fendered sports racer.  The prepared committe is
still looking at allowing the Rover based Elise into
Prepared.

Looking ahead at the new Toyota based street legal
Elise, this will in all likelyhood run in SS when it
comes out.  The Club Racing side of SCCA has classed
the car in T1 and they are looking at a possible GT3
class for the Rover based Elise.

So, I don't know who shows up in BM at either San
Diego or Atwater, but there will be at least one!

patrick