Re: A less cheesy answer

To: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: Re: A less cheesy answer
From: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2004 19:32:00 -0000
"Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com> wrote ..
> Juan Montoya. It's going to take more than free pizza to get me to switch
> fan loyalty from the best driving and engineering to NASCAR.

Agreed entirely!  I put #20 [which is about $198.52 at current exchange rates
:)] on Raikkonen at 11/2 while I was on vacation in England over
Thanksgiving... it looked good at the time, but McLaren's pre-season
performance have made that now look like a bad bet... Rubens at 10/1 or even
Alonso at 20/1 currently seem like good bets to me if you like to root for the
longshot ponies to come in :)

  --Darren "Tivo makes Speed Channel tolerable" Madams

p.s. According to McLaren's site: 23days 16hours 28minutes 53seconds