tire recommendations - honda civic

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: tire recommendations - honda civic
From: Steffan Thomas <Duomaxwell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:50:29 -0800
could anyone recommend a good street tire for my Civic?
(96 DX coupe, running in HS)

currently, I have Bridgestone BT70s on the car, and I have spare wheels
with some race tires for dry autocross days.

I'd like something that can work for wet autocross days, as well as
daily driving.  I will be selling the car before too long.  (say,
Jan-Apr 05, depending on when I am able to afford the new car, and break
it in enough to autocross in...)

Tire size:
185/65R14 85S (according to the owners manual)

knowing where to go for the tires would also be a big help.

Thanks for any help.

-steffan