Cars classed at reistration

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars classed at reistration
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:14:17 +0000
2)  People who wregistrationreg table, please give a disclaimer when you
give classing advice.  Unless you are 100% sure you are correct, tell
the competitor that *they* are responsible for classing their car
correctly and what you say does not have final authority over the rule
book.  Maybe help them find someone that does have a rulebook.

I'll give the warning for any car classified at registration.

A rule book is provided at reg for people to read through but I have yet to
see any novice take the time to read it.  The classification advice given at
registration is only a accurate as the information provided by the novice.
Those of you who have helped classify cars at reg know that getting some
novices to name ALL modifications is like pulling teeth.

-Jeremy "Are you sure it's stock?" Rine