tony to breakers

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: tony to breakers
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:09:41 -0700
Tony said:
<I (sadly) did not realize this will be Bay-to-Breakers day so we may have a
lighter turnout; not sure.
Tony>

Don't be so sad!  Not everybody is Katie, and furthermore the B to B is
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!  Since we're running Saturday, no biggie.  (My
brother is doing the race.)  And as far as turnout goes, well, a good turnout
supports the Club.  But for any individual event that you attend, lighter is
better because there is a better chance of Fun Runs!  It just depends on
whether everyone who's ahead of you in the class shows up that day, right
Russ??

Durk,
I will try to check in with you on Tech - I am interested in getting my
assignment done early.