RE: Let me introduce the newest member of the family!

To: navid@xperformance.com
Subject: RE: Let me introduce the newest member of the family!
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 20 May 2004 03:35:13 -0000
If I remember the Kelly folklore correctly, the biker amongst us was exposed to
autocrossing before she was born. And was not the mystical Lotus spirit
present? So how soon is too soon? Any recent family shopping revelations to
share Navid?

So now I have to tell an autocrossing story. I was at a Sac event a few years
and strolled (yes, we stroll up here) out to work the course with Richard
Issel. While passing an odd device on a tripod we stopped to have a closer look
and Rick Brown warned us over the PA not to get too close or we would be
rendered sterile. At which Richard yelled back, "like at my age that is going
to matter?"

Have I told this story here before. I am losing my memory cell by cell.

Which is my way of saying that I really don't have a personal stake in the
matter, but you know, a chance to call Cait(sp?) a biker doesn't come along
every day.
Rich

On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:03:38 -0700 Navid Kahangi <navid@xperformance.com> wrote:
> Yeah, but you move them into that setting too soon and they loose all sense
> of reality.  One day they go shopping like a normal person and get a reality
> shock at the Clinique counter.  They may even quit driving all together and
> take up biking or something.
>
> I hate when that happens!  :)
>
> --Navid

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com