RE: Navid Sighting?

To: "'Ms Katie Kelly'" <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Navid Sighting?
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:15:20 -0700
That would be the owner of the car, Joe Harrison.  Obnoxious writing, huh?
Joe will be happy to know that.  That exhaust is louder than the decals
though.  He'll stop driving that on the street after the first ticket.

--Navid
p.s. When was this race?  You know my shop is on the way up to Mt. Hamilton.