Re: tech'ing

To: "Jake Hodges" <jake@codeworm.com>
Subject: Re: tech'ing
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:01:20 -0700
Jake,
Recycled oil!  Good!  It's only the _used_ oil that is carcinogenic, right?
Probably OK after recycling...

Late or marginal (12:59 p.m.) arrivers: My alternative was to refuse tech,
which I didn't feel like doing, though if I was working or driving 5th group
I would have.  I actually did (refuse) to the guy who walked over at 2 p.m.
and asked about it.  But I did it nicely, and I did suggest that he talk to
the Event Chair, who had mercy on him and had him tech'd on the grid.

PaulT