Re: Friendly Porsche Sales Departments?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Friendly Porsche Sales Departments?
From: Johann Schubert <jes@rx7.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:43:14 -0700
Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
> I know, it may be an oxymoron...  I know someone looking for a used Boxster,
> but she feels she's pretty much ignored when she goes in to check out cars.
> Does anyone know someone in the SF or Monterey Bay Areas that is friendly and
> helpful?

We bought our Audi from him and have done a couple of test drives of new models
since. He's patient, friendly... not your average car salesman ;-)

He was at the dealer last time I was there for service...
"Hank" Hinrich Butt, Anderson-Behel Imports AKA Stevens Creek Porsche Audi, San
Jose
(408)234-0900 cell
(408)244-5400

You can tell him I sent you. :-)