Turbo rules

To: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Subject: Turbo rules
From: Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:12:09 -0700
> Brian,
         My Sportscar came today.  I found the part you mentioned in the
Fastracknews(I must admit I would not have read it if you hadn't
mentioned it).  That you read this part of the magazine so closely
already is proof that you should run for the board.
I am not sure what to make of the "Regional programs ...are free to
implement additional allowances, particularly regarding boost control
...".  What does that make possible?
I was very happy to read  in Item 9,2 that lower A arms can be
"modified/replaced" since my STI lower A arm currently put me in SM.
Item 8, "Move all AWD vehicles to STX is an interesting one as well.
Mark Mervich
WRX
650-367-6326