Don't forget to Hula on over to the Bremerton National Tour

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Don't forget to Hula on over to the Bremerton National Tour
From: "Bill Buetow" <wdb_junk_mail@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:17:09 -0700
        Bring your Hawaiian Shirts and Grass skirts for an event like no
other! Its Hawaiian Style at it's best! To tempt you even more to come to
Bremerton, if the first 5 people who dont live in Washington email me no
later than Monday July 5th,2004 at amoffet@statecu.org that they have
already signed up for the event, I will give you an extra Saturday Night
Luau Ticket. If you email me and your bringing a first timer, I will give
you and the newbe 2 additional tickets! Check out www.nwr-scca.org for more
details!

      Questions?Just email me anytime!

      Mahalo,

      Angela The Big Kahuna (Chief of the event)

      Gretchen The Kokua (The Assistant)