any kids carts at the SFR Test & Tune?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: any kids carts at the SFR Test & Tune?
From: "Kevin McCormick" <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:25:30 -0700
Hi,

My eight year old son Ross will be with me at the Test&Tune this weekend
at Atwater.  I was wondering if there were going to be any kids & their
carts there - If so, can Ross take a drive in it (in a safe area, or at
lunch) to see if he likes it?  I don't want to go and buy one to find
out that he'd rather be playing basket ball or somethin' :-)

And, if I understand right, I will need a waiver/release/etc form signed
by his mom, and me - does it need to be notarized? (I remember there
being a discussion about this in the past).  Also, anyone know where I
might get one?

As far as safety, Am I right in guessing that jeans/jacket or the like
are acceptable?

Thanks much in advance!

Kevin McCormick