Calling Fox-body Mustang experts

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling Fox-body Mustang experts
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:20:04 -0700
Kirk Meline, you're probably the guy I want to talk to.  Anyone can
chime in though...

My dad has an '85 Capri.  I suspect that the shocks it came with 19
years and 150,000 miles ago are no longer working as intended.  I'm
looking for suggestions for replacement shocks.  It's an ASC
convertible with MacLaren tuned suspension, if that makes a
difference.

I've read that there are actually 6 shocks on the Fox-body Mustang.
Is that correct, and are all 6 important?  What does the extra pair
do?

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94