Fox-Body Mustang Shocks -John Stimson

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fox-Body Mustang Shocks -John Stimson
From: racer_c@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:28:09 +0000
John, I opened my '89 Mustang shop manual and the two extra rear shocks are
described as," two horizontal hydraulic dampeners mounted rearward from the
axle bracket to the frame, which control rotational forces during power
applications, braking and side-to-side movements". Ford called it a
"Quadra-Shock"  rear suspension. I didn't know if anyone had responded to your
post. This setup was for Mustang/Capris with handling suspensions. My LX 5.0 is
called a Sport and came with it along with a beefier front swaybar. Hope this
helps a little.                                     Chris McKinney