This Sunday at Marina

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: This Sunday at Marina
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:03:29 -0700
The final event of the regular season is this weekend at Marina. The setup is
still a little up in the air due to the usual disorganization of the folks
down there. It appears we have a police event to share the site with, not an
unusual occurrence, but that they have our lot for Saturday, so setup is still
to be determined. I know Carolyn, Natalie, and I will be there in the
afternoon on Friday, along with Bryan and the motorhome. We think we might be
able to do initial setup at around 4:00 but just not sure.

This is the last chance to finalize your setups on concrete before heading
east so its my intention to just do a simple course that emphasizes
transitions/offsets and steady state sweepers. There will be 4 runs and likely
plenty of sort out time after the official stuff. I believe we will also have
a fair sized contingent of first times who are from the area. I met some of
them at regional road race events during the year and might like to have a
rookie mentor for the group as they seem pretty serious about doing this.

My understanding (to be confirmed) is that Bryan has arranged for some
catering folks to try to make this a more social event and your Co-Chair,
Carolyn has committed to (are you ready?) FREE BROWNIES FOR THE FIRST 150!

See you all there.
Tony