RE: Slush season schedule

To: <Eljssp8@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Slush season schedule
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:51:32 -0700
The Fresno/SFR event on 10/10 will be a joint event between the 2 groups.
To encourage SFR participation the Steering Committee has decided to charge
members only $25.00.  Non-members will be charged $30.00.  Joint events
between Fresno and SFR used to be a yearly occurrence.  We are trying to
revive this tradition.  For great concrete (some have called it the best
traction in the country - or at least the west) come and compete.

Bryan Nemy
SFR Solo 2 Chief