setup help Sunday

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: setup help Sunday
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:27:05 -0700
Since we can't tell how much access we are going to have to the Marina site
the night before, it might be safest if a few folks could make it to the site
at 7:00 to pitch in. Chances are there won't be much left to do but the Marina
administration might get weird on us and not let us stay long enough to get it
going the night before. Bryan, Alan, Durk, Carolyn and Natalie and I will be
there but a few more hands might be helpful just in case. Don't forget the
free brownies. Thanks.
Tony