SFR 2004 Champion Jacket Order Site - Orders due by 11/15/2004

To: solo2sc@sfrscca.org, Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SFR 2004 Champion Jacket Order Site - Orders due by 11/15/2004
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
Attention SFR 2004 Solo2 Champions, the Steering Committee voted to award
Jackets to this year's Champions.
If you're one of the 35 Winners, congratulations, you have the opportunity to
select a Championship Jacket rather than the customary trophy. If you'd like
both, no problem, we'll also need a check for the anticipated cost of the
trophy, $35.00 and you'll get both the jacket and trophy.

All the information as well as the order form can be found at the below web
page:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758694/index.htm

The page will be operational through 11/15/04 and I'll be available at the
Slush Rounds 4 & 5 in Oakland, RG 6 on Saturday, November 13 and RG 1 on
Sunday, November 14.

For those aspiring to a Championship in the future, take a look at the page, I
hope this year's program is successful and we can do the same in future years.

Thanks,

L. Barry Chafin, Solo2 Chief of Promotions