Anyone have a set of used Hoosiers or V700s/V710s, 225/45R17???

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Anyone have a set of used Hoosiers or V700s/V710s, 225/45R17???
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:51:56 -0700
If so, let me know if you are interested in selling and what your price
is/how much tread left.   Want to try a couple of "trial" events in my
Subaru on them, but not sure I wanna commit that direction for a part/full
season (and thus, an entirely new set of tires) at this point.

Closer to South Bay/San Jose you are, the better :).

Since it is a Subaru (with all-wheel drive), all 4 tires need to have
reasonably close to the same amount of tread left.

Let me know what you've got.   Thanks!

Ed Runnion
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com
02 Subaru WRX Wagon, 96 Chevy Impala SS, neither one close to stock...