Brand new black Sparco Speed seats

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brand new black Sparco Speed seats
From: Noel Esporo <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

I ordered a pair of black Sparco Speed seats for my
Celica and unfortunately, they didn't save that much
weight (stock seats: @ 37 lbs vs. Speed seats with
brackets and sliders: @ 29 lbs.) for the amount of
money I paid. Plus, Kristy and I are a little too
short for the pedals @ 1-2" with the sliders all the
way forward!  A custom bracket would need to be
machined.

I'm looking to break even or slightly less so the
starting price is $700 for the brackets/sliders/seats,
if you have a 2000+ Celica.  If you just want the
seats, I'll take $500 for both.  If you want the
brackets/sliders, we can discuss a price.  Thanks!

Noel, STS 21