Ballots Arrived Today - was - Check your Mail Boxes (Snail

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ballots Arrived Today - was - Check your Mail Boxes (Snail
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
My and my wife's ballots arrived in the mail today and they're filled out, in
their envelopes stamped and ready for the postman.  Don't forget that a single
vote for Bryan Nemy moves us closer to Solo2 representation on the Board of
Directors.

Thanks,

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758675/index.htm