Final Event Chairs

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Final Event Chairs
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:43:27 -0700
The Event Chairs for the last two events will be Tom Grote and Ruben Padron
for Slush 6 In SF on December 5, and Ben Martinez for Slush 7 in SF on
December 12.

That closes out the season; Everyone else will have to buy a jackets retail
and pay the thirty bucks to run. Or wait until next year. Thanks to everyone
who pitched in this year; these things don't go off without folks like you. I
will post my annual SFR thank you by name as soon as the Chairs have the last
co-chair slots filled and I have all the names.

Tony