acronyms (on topic because they were used here)

To: "John Kelly" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: acronyms (on topic because they were used here)
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:33:18 -0800
John,

It's tough dealing with jargon in any one field (computers, or cars) without
having to deal with the intersection of cars AND computers.  You asked about
an abbreviation / acronym that KeS used.

WRT - with respect to

Funny thing, this seems to be one of the less common abbreviations.  I went to
four sites that claim to list useful abbreviations for mail.  The best one
(that is, it was first to have the information that _I_ wanted) was
http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm.  But it wasn't all-inclusive.  If you
search on email acronyms, or Net jargon, you'll come across dozens of such
lists.

Your mileage may vary!  (YMMV)  :-)

Paul T.   SHO - (with apologies to James: Super High Output, Substantially
Heavy Operator, Shows How Outmoded, Sacramento Happy Outcome)