for sale 1973 240Z SCCA ITS car

To: BA Autocross <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: for sale 1973 240Z SCCA ITS car
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 13:05:31 -0800
hi all,

i must sell my track car as i have no time for it after my job, home
life, and cobra get their attention.

it is a complete race car, professionally built, log book, rebello race
motor with low hours, with two sets of needles, long tubes, dual
autometer exhaust temp guages, full MSD ignition, autometer giant tach,
welded cage, race seat, fuel cell, dual electric fuel pumps, plumbed
fire system, 2001 belts, passed tech in 2002 with no corrections, plates
and expired stickers, welded diff, 12 rims, 1 set older toyo ra-1 with
rubber, 1 set new street tires, spare bumpers, sway bars, adjustable
coilovers and camber plates all around, 6 brake ducts, mobil 1, new
porterfield R4 pads, new spare MSD, new battery, stock passenger seat
added.  smurf blue exterior.

previously owned by carl merritt.  very fun at the track.

complete, sorted, fast and fun.  not a looker.  can deliver locally.
$3500 priced to move!  thanks and happy new year!

james
OSP - Often Spendy Purchases