For Sale - 1977 C3 Potential AS BSP or BSPV

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For Sale - 1977 C3 Potential AS BSP or BSPV
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:04:14 -0800
A friend ask me to post this 1977 C3 for sale.

I have a couple of pictures of the car. If yoy want me to send them,
please e-mail me.

The info is as follows:
1977 Corvette
       T-Top w/case
       Tan with tan leather interior (worn but not torn)
       Sheepskin seat covers
       Mahogany inlays in dash and center console
       Automatic 350 w/turbo 350 transmission (shift kit)
       Engine as slightly radical cam
       Exhaust was replaced in 1993
       300 miles on new tires/wire wheel rims
       Emergency brake not working
       Power windows
       Air conditioning (currently not working, but compressor and all
                parts are good)
       Body in good shape, will need paint job (no visible body damage)
       Luggage rack on back

Asking $6500.00 but may accept any reasonable offer
(Lots of extra parts included)

Contact Dick @ (916) 483-0719

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell