AAS schedule

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net (Bay Area Autox)
Subject: AAS schedule
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:35:00 +0000
Hello everyone,

Frank and sat down over the past weekend and selected these dates for AAS, all
dates are at Castle for the time being, when I get the go ahead from Stanislaus
Co. for Crows Landing, we will move at least half the dates to that site. The
Feb, event will likely have a practice on Friday 25th, we would like to get an
idea of who might want to do this, so we can get there early enough to set up
and practice from 12 noon until nearly dark.

Feb 26-27
April 9-10
May 14-15
June 4-5
July 2-3
Aug. 13-14
Oct. 1-2

send email to this address if you are interested in the feb 25th practice.

Thanks

Jesus