you wanna buy a helmet, SA?

To: "Matthew Rehrer" <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Subject: you wanna buy a helmet, SA?
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:27:11 -0800
Bell Motorsports in Oakland had a pretty good stock last time I was in (couple
of years ago) and they even advertise in the Wheel if I recall correctly.  Off
of 580 and, uh, hmmm, call 'em and ask for directions.  Quite close to the
freeway though.
OK, from the Web:
(510) 536-2355
3227 14th Ave Oakland, CA   http://www.bellmotorsports.com

As a backup, I/O port racing in Lafayette might have some.  They are also in
the Wheel or the Pylon, I think.
http://www.ioportracing.com
1-800-949-5712.  I didn't buy anything because I didn't find a helmet that fit
me (XXL) that he happened to have in stock at that time, but I wanted a
motorcycle helmet not an SA.

PaulT