New Acura

To: "Autox List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Acura
From: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <soloii@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:58:30 -0800
Hello everybody, long time to talk. I just picked up a '95 Integra GSR that
I am debating about autocrossing. However it has a sad case of oxidization.
I need to find a good auto body, person or shop for a complete paint job
with doorjambs. I'd like to change the color to a Honda color. I got a quote
from a shop in Dublin, at $2000 which included fixing the few dings that
exist. I'd like to keep the costs down to around $1000-1500. Anyone willing
or no someone? This needs to be quality work, not Maaco or paint that will
crack on the bumpers and such.

You can reach me at mrpepsi@mrpepsi.com <mailto:mrpepsi@mrpepsi.com>

Brent
Used to be the owner of a silver '01 Mustang GT.
Now a dark green '95 Integra GSR.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]