little karts

To: "autox" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: little karts
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:18:34 -0800
Charlie,
Some years back Terry would usually beat me at Malibu GP and he claimed that
he never braked.  I found it necessary to brake.  Was I going faster at some
point that I needed to brake, but took off too much speed?  Maybe he was just
smoother.   I never figured it out.  Theoretically I should be improved now.

The newer kart tracks have such little cars (I tried Speedring) that it was
too painful to try to drive them for long.  Not to mention the suits that were
too short in the torso length - took me about a half hour to get the bottom
octave of my voice back afterwards.

Paul
p.s. Did Terry's message about that driver's seat get through?