Potential SM ringer car

To: "'ba autox'" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Potential SM ringer car
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:48:39 -0800
I'm posting this for a friend.  Call him directly if interested.

--Navid

1995 M3
5 speed
Dinan Stage 3 modifications:
  - Supercharger
  - Intake
  - Exhaust
  - Chip
  - Suspension
BBS 18" wheels
Schnitzer short shift
Sunroof
Cosmos Black
Sport seats
Stereo upgrade
80k miles

Within the last 6 months it's had:

New Potenza S-03's
New Koni adjustable dampers front and rear New rear toe bushings 4-wheel
alignment

Additional work in the last 3 years or so:

New water pump
New radiator
New ignition coil packs
Various belts, hoses, sensors, normal replacements for wear and tear as
needed Oil and filters changed every 3k miles

This has been my daily driver for the last 4 years; I've put 40k miles on it
in that time.  It still looks great and is very tight.  The Dinan upgrades
were already done when I bought it.  All the Dinan-installed equipment has
been flawless.  The supercharger still has its original bearings and seems
fine.

Paint and interior are in great shape.  Not flawless, but holding up very
well after 10 years.

The stereo was already installed when I bought the car.  Nakamichi AM/FM/CD
head unit w/6-disc changer, 10 speakers, and 3 100-watt Zapco amps.  The
head unit probably needs to be replaced; it eats CDs.

Price is $20k.  You can reach me on my cell at (408) 394-1276.  Car is
located in San Jose CA.