San Jose Grand Prix

To: "SCCA Autocross" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: San Jose Grand Prix
From: "Bruce Corcoran" <BruceCorcoran@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:26:18 -0800
I'm available to work, I would like to have at least one day to watch the race
and I can take off on Fridays to work the race also. I have some problems with
my feet and can't stand or walk for long periods but I'm willing to try or if
there is another position open ( ie: Supervisor with Cart :>)  I would jump on
that!  Would the free passes include the pit?

Bruce Corcoran
925-200-0206 Cell
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com
2003 Red Chevy SSR "SMKN SSR" #1503
1994 Black Impala SS  "94 BBB" #708
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !
**