Re: Confused about class

To: Charlie Davis <gt40d@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Confused about class
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:54:06 -0800
On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 04:00:41PM -0800, Charlie Davis wrote:
> I have not heard Grid opening or closing announcements
> at SFR's events for several years, since we started
> using multiple grids.  Might be worth thinking
> about...

The de facto standard for "late on grid" is when someone pulls up
after the run group has started.  A stricter standard would be anyone
who pulls up after the cards have been collected.  Since neither of
these corresponds to the wording in the supplemental regulations,
perhaps it would indeed be a good idea to consider what the rule
should really say.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94