Tire Trailer FS

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net '" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tire Trailer FS
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:11:56 -0800
For Sale : used tire trailer.   Approx 1K miles on it, I built it 3.5 years
ago.    Selling because I haven't used it in the last year and it is taking
up space in the garage that I'd like to free up.

Here are the specs :

* Built out of the following trailer base from Northern Tool :

  http://tinyurl.com/5r5v9

* Trailer features upgraded 12" wheels and greasable wheel
  bearings.   Tows great at 70-75 MPH, and unlike the "base
  model" trailer with 8" wheels it won't spin the heck out
  of the wheel bearings :).

* Plywood deck, holds 4 tires (up to 27" diameter) stacked
  horizontally.   Custom-built Pipe system to hold the tires
  in place while trailer is in motion, with tie-strap backup to
  the pipe tire hold-downs.

* Diamond-plate toolbox, out of a small pickup, mounted on the
  back half of the trailer.

* Spare tire/wheel (never been run!) mounted underneath

* Upgraded trailer tongue jack with a wheel on it, letting you
  easily roll the trailer around while not attached to a
  vehicle.

Pictures (yeah, I know they suck....)

  http://tinyurl.com/46cl2
  http://tinyurl.com/4s8qb

Now the downside : while I have the title and registration papers, I had the
license plate come off while going down the freeway a while back :(.   I'll
work with the buyer to make sure it goes thru at DMV to get the plate (read
that as I'll pay to "replace" the plate if DMV insists before they'll let
you register it).

Trailer is located in Santa Clara CA, I can work with the buyer on delivery
within reasonable distance.

This trailer cost me $700 (and about 5 hours of time) to build myself.
Asking $300 OBO, and I am donating half of the proceeds to the Liver
Transplant fund for one of our "Region Of Doom" (Impala SS Club) members

http://www.regionofdoom.com/don/

E-mail me at Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com or ed@runnion.net if you are
interested.

Thanks!