2002 Mazda Protege 5 , red, 30k, tiptronic - $11700 (berkeley)

To: "ba autox" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2002 Mazda Protege 5 , red, 30k, tiptronic - $11700 (berkeley)
From: "Rob Lipton" <RLipton@prev.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:24:38 -0800
Hi all,

I'm selling my Mazda Protege5, here is the craigslist listing, although we are
asking 11700, which is bluebook for "good" condition, (the car is actually in
mostly excellent condition)  we'll take 11k, let me know if you're interested,
thanks,

Rob

2002 Mazda Protege 5 , red, 30k, tiptronic - $11700 (berkeley)

The price we are asking is for Kelly Blue Book good. Car is actually closer to
excellent condition, we are being conservative in assessing it. The car still
has a warranty until the end of June and the car is a little jewel. Has a
dedicated Thule rack and bike attachment that can be bought for $100.00

Tires have < 2000 miles, kumho all-season high performance ASX
New spark plugs
regular oil changes

Kelly Blue Book info

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter
Trans: Automatic
Drive: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 30,000
Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Dual Front Air Bags
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Good
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This
vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and interior have only
minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There
should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have
substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to
be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $11,710

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Dual Front Air Bags
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent
mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had
any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title
history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is
clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The
vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all
used vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $12,460
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car
from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As
Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The
final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and
local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market
Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.