V710s in 285/30/18

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: V710s in 285/30/18
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:06:14 -0800
As some of you may know, Kumho is offering new sizes for V710s.  The problem
is lack of information on specs and availability.  I just wanted to let you
know that I just got my back-ordered 285/30/18s today.  TireRack has them in
stock.

I just did a side-by-side comparison to the 285/30/18 Hoosiers.  The V710s
are about 5 lbs heavier (compared to well-used Hoosiers).  The width is the
same.  The height is the same at the side walls, but the Hoosiers are more
squared off and V710s are more round.  So, the V710s appear a bit taller.
Then again, I was comparing new Kumhos to old Hoosiers.

--Navid