E46 M3 parts for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: E46 M3 parts for sale
From: "R. Jason Sams" <rjsams@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:17:37 -0800
The E46 is back to serving only as a daily driver and so I have a big
stack of parts left....

Tires BFG KDs 2x 245/40-18 and 2x 265/35-18.  ~25% tread remaining $150 OBO

Rear Dinan strut brace, was $350 new, $200

Ground control coilover kit with DA front and SA rear koni shocks,
525/600 springs, and camber plates.  $1200 OBO, struts may need
repainting.  I have other springs sitting around if interested in
diffrent rates.

GC "race" rear sway bars.  bars in good shape but one bad endlinks
need replacing.  $100

GC Metal upper rear control arm bushings, good condition, $50

GC Poly lower front control arm bushings, good condition, $75

TC-Klein metal TA bushing, needs replacement plate and bearing.  $20

3 SSR comp 18x9.5.  One is moderatly bent, other two are very slightly
out of round.  $400 for all three.  Front offset, also fit back with
or without spacers.